lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Would you please tell me

I'm sentimental so i walk in the rain. I've got some habits even i can't explain. I go to the corner and i end up in Spain. Why try to change me now?
I sit and daydream i've got daydreams galore. Cigarette ashes, there they go on the floor. I go away weekends, leave my keys in the door. Why try to change me now?
Why can't i be more conventional? People talk and they stare, so i try but that can't be 'cause i can't see my strange little world go passing me by.
So let people wonder. Let 'em laugh, let 'em frown. You know I'll love you till the moon's upside down. Don't you remember i was always your clown. Why try to change me now?
Don't you remember i was always your clown. Why try to change me, why try to change me now?

No hay comentarios: