miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010

Why not?



I know a place that we can go to, a place where no one knows
you. They won't know who we are.
I know a place that we can run to and do those things we
want to. They won't know who we are.
Let me take you there, i wanna take you there.
I know a place that we forgot, a place where we won't get caught
in. They won't know who we are (they won't know, won't know)
I know a place where we can hide out and turn out hearts
inside out. They won't know who we are.
Let me take you there, i wanna take you there. Let me take
you there.
Take you there, take you there...
I know a place we'll be together and stay this young forever.
They won't know who we are.
Let me take you there, i wanna take you there. Let me take you there.
Take you there, take you there.
We can get away to a better place if you let me take you there.
We can go there now 'cause every second counts.
Girl, just let me take you there. Take you there.

No hay comentarios: