jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

So maybe we should all be praying for time.


I opened my eyes while you were kissing me once more than once and you looked as sincere as a dog, just as sincere as a dog does, when it's the food on your lips with which it's in love. I bet you could never tell that i knew you didn't know me that well. It is my fault you see, you never learned that much from me.
Oh you silly stupid pastime of mine, you were always good for a rhyme and from the first to the last time, all the signs said 'Stop' - but we went on whole-hearted. It ended bad but i love what we started. They said 'Stop' - but we went on whole-hearted. It ended bad but i love what we started.
I took off my glasses while you were yelling at me once more than once. So as not to see you see me react, should've put 'em, should've put 'em on again so i could see you see me sincerely yelling back.
I bet your fortressed face belied your fort of lace, it is by the grace of me you never learned what i could see.
Oh you silly stupid pastime of mine, you were always good for a rhyme and from the first to all the last times, all the signs said 'Stop' - but we went on whole-hearted. It ended bad but i love what we started. They said 'Stop' - but we went on whole-hearted. It ended bad but i love what we started.

No hay comentarios: