lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

It's all happening.

One day you'll be cool.
I'm on drugs!
I dig music... I'm on drugs!
The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool.
To trully love some silly little piece of music, or some band so much that it hurts.
Don't take drugs!
I always tell the girls: never take it seriously. If you never take it seriously, you never get hurt. If you never get hurt you always have fun. And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.
How old are you?
Oh, me too!
Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different.
Does anybody remember laughter?
You ARE home.
This is the part in which it all worked out the way she planned... she'll eat him alive.
- Don't you have any regular friends?
- Famous people are just more interesting.
Do you have to be depressed to write a sad song? Do you have to be in love to write a love song ? Is a song better if it... really happened to you?
- Maby it is love, as much as it can be, for somebody...
- Somebody who sold you to Humble Pie for fifty buck a case of beer! I was there!
- What kind of beer?
Listen to Tommy with a candle burning, and you'll see your entire future.
Let's have an adventure together, you and me finally. Anywhere you wanna go, anywhere in the world.
- I've made a decision: I'm gonna live in Morocco for one year.
- Yes.
- Are you sure?
- Ask me again.
- You wanna come?
- Yes... yes.
- It's all happening.
- It's all happening.
There is no Morocco, there's never been a Morocco. There is not even a Penny Lane.

No hay comentarios: